Conference Program Overview
(Updated Aug. 1. Subject to change):
Detailed Conference Program
(Updated Aug. 15. Full Program):
Guidelines for Posters
• Poster must be 4 x 3 feet or 3 x 4 feet in size.
• Velcro for fixing posters to the boards will be provided.
• Please summarize the information, limit the text of your poster space and use visuals to generate discussions, BE CREATIVE.
• For a conference special activity, authors are asked to send us a question whose answer can be found on their poster.
• Manuel Lamothe works on which species?
• Does Karelle Rheault work on biotic or abiotic factors?
• Which group is working on wood identification?
• Please send your question to the following email address:
Click pdf icon for more information:
Tree Seed Working Group
Canadian Council of Poplar and Willow
Wednesday visit of Vieux-Québec and dinner
Transportation will be provided for conference participants and their companion.
Departure time from Manoir du Lac Delage : 15:00
Departure time from Vieux-Québec (return to the Manoir du Lac Delage) : 22:30
Rue Couillard, Vieux-Québec, courtesy of Guy Lessard
Friday Field Trip
Click pdf icons for more information: